Thursday, March 3, 2022

Warm morning for a sunrise

I looked forward to this morning. I got up with the 440 am alarm, as I had six dogs to walk. I 
got the first two dogs walked twice around the block. Fritz and Gretel slept in the RV with me, but only Gretel was on bed. Fritz went back to sleep on the sofa.

Both  Fritz and Gretel then went back into the house. My second two dogs were Hansel and Sahne. They also got two laps in, but Hansel refused to go into the house. He went back into the Honda and insisted on his own lap solo in the end.

Gretchen and Sweetie were the last two dogs. They are easy to walk as Sweetie doesn't pull, but Gretchen is hyper and jumps around, getting herself tangled in the leash.

I gave Minnie meds, made sure there was plenty of water, and drove off at 640 to school.

It didn't get as warm as predicted. The biggest shock was the steep hike in gas prices. It was $3.59 in the morning, then $3.99 in the afternoon at the usual Speedway I frequent. All this because Russia is now in its second week of destroying Ukraine. How will this conflict end?

I got home by 5pm, only to discover that Gretchen had peef on the mattress cover. Again. I know it was her because Sweetie can't jump up on the bed. This is getting old!!! This is the third time I will be washing that new mattress cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment