Sunday, March 27, 2022

First warm weekend

Spring is finally here! I can sleep with the windows open, I don't wake up cold, and I can walk the dogs without a heavy jacket. We had three days of highs in the 80s and lows in the 50s.

It will cool down to the morning 40s this week, but I'm happy for that.

I wanted to spend more time on the house. I'm making very little progress. Yesterday Gretel darted out of the RV, ran next door to fence fight with Angel, and bite her on the nose. That panicked my neighbors. I was willing to pay for the vet visit that Chad said she'd need, but I silently wondered if that was even necessary as I've seen plenty of bloody dig noses this past year.

Still, Gretel's aggression toward all the dogs around me is bothering me. I drove to PetSmart to get a training collar but now need to read the manual. Gretel is one of my three biggest barkers. She is sweet with me and my friends, but does not like other dogs. 

Tbc

No comments:

Post a Comment