Wednesday, March 16, 2022

A perfect near spring day

I had a lot planned. I had plenty of dogs to walk at sunrise (Gretel, Gretchen, Hansel and Sahne), then had to pack another truckload to the storage shed in town. I took Gretchen and Sahne, then had an early lunch at McDs.

The McDs is a block away from the storage shed, and so convenient for me. I do need to watch my sodium intake, but the cheap daily deals are hard to resist.

It hit 78F at the highest. I took off my jacket while packing up trash in the back yard. It's a never-ending cycle. But at least I have water now, and the dogs have cleaner water to drink from 

The dogs were all happy that I was around. Wolfie and Fritz enjoyed my company, watching me from near and far. Minnie stayed in the house and Sadie stayed in her favorite spot by the shed. She's  getting very thin, but she is still eating well and wobbling about.

Sweetie, however, stayed in the Honda and didn't want to get out, even in the late afternoon. That dog has a high tolerance for heat. I thought she might not be feeling well, but she was just napping away the warmth. I checked on her several times and she was always napping.

Hansel and Gretchen napped in the truck. They like the low cab and the high seats to lock out the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment