Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Prices for everything is going up

I love a good road trip, but the price of regular unleaded gasoline in the last ten days has skyrocketed.  Last Sunday I gassed up the Honda for $3.03  The next day it was $3.13, so I was glad I didn't procrastinate.  But on Tuesday last week it rose to $3.19.  On Thursday it was $3.25 and just yesterday after school I saw $3.39.  This is scaring me, as I'm already stuck here for the holidays (or at least stay in Arizona) to save some money.  I'm just grateful I'm employed at all.

I have to start buying different dog food to save in the long run. Right now I'm giving the dogs Blue Buffalo.  Two 24-pound bags of grain-free puppy formula costs $116.21. And those two bags last ten days. They also get Diamond Naturals.  Two 40-pound bags cost me $80.94 but they don't eat it with gusto like the Blue Buffalo grain-free formula.


10/27

No comments:

Post a Comment