Thursday, October 7, 2021

Gretchen has an overbite

Susan texted me to let me know that Gretchen's upper jaw extends well beyond her lower jaw.  That explains why she drools easily.  It could also explain why she is thin.  Her low weight perhaps has more to do with her trouble eating kibble than it does with her siblings attacking her.

I stopped by Susan's place after school to check in on Gretchen.  Susan had a Corvette car club to attend at 5:30pm and didn't want Gretchen alone in the house.  I got there at 4pm wiht Hansel and Gretel, who both seemed determined to harass Allie as much as Gretchen.  We chatted a bit before she had to go to the car club meeting.  Then I was alone with Gretchen and Allie for two more hours.

Allie joined us for a bit on a walk around the property, but she preferred to wait for her mom by the iron-wrought gate.

I stayed at Susan's until she returned at 8pm.  Wed  chatted a bit for another hour, but then left at 9:30pm.  Gretchen wanted to come back home with me and whined for 15 minutes, according to Susan, after I left with Hansel and Gretel.  Susan and I agreed that Gretchen needed a few more days to recover at Susan's, away from the other dog's attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment