Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Childrens' Museum of Indianapolis

It was a busy morning. I walked Zeke for two miles around the Sportsplex at 6:40am, then wrapped Carol's feet, showered, and dropped Zeke off at the doggie motel.  Erin and the boys were already at the house when I got back.  Twenty minutes later we were on I-65S heading to Indianapolis, dodging construction zones, slo-mos, and detours.  Grey cumulus clouds lingered over the horizon with threats of rain, but that never happened.  It reached the 90s with high humidity when we got to the museum, and getting inside a cooled building was a godsend.  The entrance fee was $130 for three kids and two adults. Yikes.  I don't remember the fee being that high the last time Erin and I were there when Ethan was four years old.

We stayed until 5pm when the museum closed, then drove back to Crown Point.  I ordered pizza for pick-up and we all ate with Carol when we got back.

I'll add more later

No comments:

Post a Comment