Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ten more months until I see Montana again!

I had mentioned a two-week car-camp with some hiking members a few days ago. They seem interested. My only rule was that we plan this car-camp in July and not in August when schools start up again.

And this time Kevin is coming! YAY! Although it's still ten months away, I'm going to read up on more hikes in the Bozeman area, focusing on the beautiful Gallatin National Forest and perhaps the Bridger mountains, repeating some of the hikes I did last July.

Brenda and Bill seem interested. If for some reason they can't make it--life always gets in the way--at least it will be Kevin and me. I will be in summer school for the first session, but as soon as it's over we're hitting the road. Kevin will save up his vacation time by then. Now that he gets three weeks vacation we have time to explore the West more. I will renew my Montana Magazine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment