Sunday, October 15, 2023

Bisbee 1000

 

The official race is next Saturday, so Bill and I did our walk today.  The town has already marked the route in white arrows on the street.   The bold arrows were easy to follow and we didn't miss a turn.


 There were already quite a few tourists here as well, and a few joggers along the route.  Halloween decorations are up!  Met a few friendly cats and some colorful flowers.



I took my new new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra to take photos with.  What a difference from the Samsung S54 I picked up just last week.  I have a lot to learn from this phone; it's the most expensive one I've ever bought and I plan on taking good care of it.



It was 54F at the 6:06am start and in the 80s two hours later.  I stayed in town for another visit to the Kafka Cafe and the owners recognized me and remembered my order from two weeks ago.  How is that possible?  It takes me three weeks to learn all the names of my students.



No comments:

Post a Comment