Sunday, July 9, 2023

Bisbee 1000



 I was late again meeting Bill in Bisbee.  I didn't get there until 5:15am.  We have agreed that we need to start these walks no early than 5:15am.  These 5:00am meetups are torture!

The sky was overcast at the start, with the rising sun coming through with its pastels.  It made the first mile into town dramatic.  I always like this first mile through town.  There are few if any people in the streets this early on a Sunday.  Today we saw a cyclist heading uphill on Main Street.  Not even the homeless were in the Gulch today.



Weather was cool and breezy all throughout the walk.  It eve drizzled a bit in the end, but no monsoon ever resulted from this, even as the day progressed.  Dark clouds stayed south of the border. 



It was another hot and humid Sunday.  I had left the dogs at home because of the heat.  I didn't walk them until I got home from Bisbee, and it was already getting warm.  The initial weather report said it would rain in the afternoon, around 3-4pm, so I refrained from driving to Tucson for a trip to the recycling site. It never did.  I have to make at least one trip to Tucson before school starts up again.



No comments:

Post a Comment