Thursday, March 2, 2023

More snow!

 A winter storm waning came across my weather app last night, then I got an email from the school district saying school is closed today due to ice and snow.  At least this time I got a fair warning and slept in a bit.  This winter is turning into a very cold and wet winter.


There was snow on the ground when I walked the dogs shortly after 8am, but there was no wind.  The dogs didn't seem to mind, but the snow on the ground meant the 30F was more like 20F and my hands were cold!  


I drove to McD's for two large cups of coffee, then walked Fritz and Sweetie on the maintenance road on my drive home.  The oak tree where I always park off the dirt road was toppled in this last storm.  The tree had been slowly dying anyway, judging by its many dead branches.


I was enjoying my first cup of coffee when the FedEx truck rolled around the corner to deliver my newest solar battery, this time a Bouge RV 1200W.  Reviews looked good and Amazon offered $306 off the price and I couldn't resist passing that up last week. The company emailed saying delivery would be 4-6 March with signature required, which is always a pain because the FedEx warehouse is in town and closes at 4:30pm. Being home at 10:30am because of a snow day made this home delivery a nice surprise.



No comments:

Post a Comment