Sunday, March 26, 2023

Another jaunt to the Babocomari

Susan once again talked me into leading a hike along the Babocomari with a day's notice. I opted to make this a public hike with a 24-hour notice on the local hiking MeetUp. I let BillK know I was hosting this, as he showed an interest in exploring this area. I told any hikers that this would also include some exploring along the river. We were a total of four people: Susan and I, BillK, and Laurie, who first walked this route on New Year's Day Bill was eager to get started and went straight to the trail head. But I had to stop at both meet-up locations I posted in the write-up in case anyone showed up without RSVPing on the site. There were no other hikers, so we all met at 9:40am at the trailhead to get started. It was already warm, but there were no cows distracting us. We took the shortcut across the desert both ways. TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment