Sunday, October 9, 2022

Carr Peak with Hansel

It's been a few months since I bagged Carr and I felt out of shape!! It took me just over two hours to reach the summit, under cloudy and cool clouds that rumbled a few times. It rained around me, but not on me 


I wore my new rain coat. It drizzled briefly but the peak was clear at the top. Clouds even cleared some during the ascent 

Water was running but the wild flowers were all in the lower elevation. The aspens are already past their prime.
Fallen trees have been removed, making the upper section a little easier .

I never came across another person on the trail. 
I saw two bags of discarded clothes off the trail, but didn't see it until I was on my way down.

I forgot we had a full moon today. My legs are feeling today's hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment