Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back in Arizona...

I got back from my month-long sojourn last Saturday and pretty much slept the weekend away. I stopped in Flagstaff for two days to climb Humphreys Peak, which at 12465' seemed easy after Mount Whitney.

But now the summer is coming to an end and school and work soon resume. I took the dogs on three walks since my return and I swear they hadn't been walked all month; all three of them couldn't wait to get outside and run. This afternoon the same thing happened during our walk in Hunter Canyon: all three dogs took off on a sprint down the forest road. They don't normally take off like that.

I personally enjoy watching the dogs have fun being dogs.

I still have to compile my trail notes and photos for my JMT blog which is still in the works. I hope to get most of it written this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment